Signal has been designed a new Circular Knitting Machine Electronic Controller using the most up-to-date electronic technologies with the following aims:
- Linux based operating system uLinux.
- High performance microprocessor core to satisfy all present knitting machines and all new technological trends in the textile field.
- High reliability, high immunity against electromagnetic noise and rugged construction to operate in harsh environment conditions (heat, humidity, vibrations,mains fluctuations).
- Cabling reduction and easy installation.
- High integration boards technology reduces the size of the complete controller.
- Easy, quick and efficient programming of the machine thanks to a large graphic display with highly interactive icons.
- Sock Machine Electronic Controller with program and pattern editor embedded, with fast and user friendly commands and customized filter feature.
- Remote Connection to Personal Computer that allow
- Simple and fast pattern and program files transfer
- Remotely monitor and control the machines in your factory with high level self diagnostic
- Multi-language including the oriental ones (i.e.Chinese, Japanese)
Base machine controller includes the following parts:
- LCD/Finger-touch panel with friendly user graphic interface based on interactive icons.
- Main board controlling machine functions:
- Display and regulation of cylinder speed
- Lights / Oiler / Fans command
- Piece counter and shifts management
The stripers commands are available adding the following modules to the base parts:
Striper boards controlling:
- Solenoids outputs for striping actuation
- Encoder for striping positions control
- Power supply module for striping actuators
Electronic Jacquard function:
Additionaly, an high performance board and a special power supply unit provide the management of needles selection, implementing the following main features:
- High flexibility to comply with several types of needle selection system. The system is able to control:
- Piezoelectric ceramic actuators (WAC®,SIEMENS®, MATRIX®)
- Electromagnetic actuators
- Mono-system magnetic actuators
- Main board with 32bit real-time CPU board and embedded uLINUX module; it’s able to control all the machine functions including human interface and interconnectivity.
- High level of interconnectivity (Ethernet,USB, CAN, RS232, RS485, Wi-Fi).
- Power supplies with built-in UPS function.
- Saving and retrieving programs by USB memory pen drive USB.
Pattern and socks programming:
- Made with special software called SPaint running under Windows® (XP, 7, 8.1, 10 and future upgrades).
- Powerful graphics tools for easy pattern drawing (colors reduction, scaling, import/export in various format).
Contact us for more information.