The Programmable Logic Controller Modular System is able to control machinary and industrial plants through a main module “CPU Master Unit” and addional modules “Slave Unit” connected by a data network (CAN—BUS).
- The core system is based on the powerful microprocessor SITARA ARM CORE TEXAS INSTRUMENTS and LINUX Realtime Extension XENOMAI Operating System.
- Programmable according to IEC 61131—3: all 5 textual and graphic languages (IL, ST, LD, FBD, SFC) supported.
- Embedded simulation environment which allows to run the PLC application on the PC.
- Real-time debugging features (watch, triggers, graphic trace).
- Both standard (TCP/IP, Modbus, CanOpen etc) and proprietary communication protocols.
- Building Editor at disposal for graphic pages and SCADA function.
Main Hardware Features:
- Robust Structure
- High immunity to harsh environments
- Low Power Consumptions
- Wide range operating temperatures
- Wide range of modules
- Wifi Connection
The Master Unit SIGCTS 2003 provides two main functions:
- Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Machine Running Control (PLC Cycles)
It is equipped with:
- TFT Colour Display 7” with touch screen.
- Main module based on CPU SITARA – core ARM 600MHz 16MB -NOR FLASH 256MB NAND FLASH
- 256MB DDR RAM
- O.S. Linux with real-me XENOMAI extension
- Ethernet, I2C Bus, SPI
- 3 RS232 channels interface
- 1 RS422/485
- SD card
- RTC / Lithium Battery
- F-RAM (Ferro-Electric RAM) for data retention
- Field-Bus CANopen based on standard CiA® 401 “CANopen device profile for generic I/O modules”
- 8 digital output and 8 digital intput (2 optocoupled)
- 1 Encoder Input
- 3 Analog input
- 1 general purpose I/O i.e. PWM
- 1 microrelè
Slave units are equipped with:
- CAN-BUS Interface “CAN open device profile for generic I/O modules”. They provide the I/O interface and control acquision of inputs and sensors and the control of the outputs
i.e. solenoids, valves, drivers, motors. Signal provides a wide range of I/O modules; our customer is able to connect whatever other CAN OPEN DEVICE from third parts.
Programming HMI applications software tool.
Users are able to generate customized graphic and textual pages by themselves , represent and interact with the variables of PLC applications currently executing on the system.
Contact us for more information.