Signal has been designed a new Sock Machine Electronic Controller using the most up-to-date electronic technologies with the following aims:
- Linux based operating system uLinux.
- High performance microprocessor core to satisfy all present knitting machines and all new technological trends in the textile field.
- High reliability, high immunity against electromagnetic noise and rugged construction to operate in harsh environment conditions (heat, humidity, vibrations,mains fluctuations).
- Cabling reduction and easy installation.
- High integration boards technology reduces the size of the complete controller.
- Easy, quick and efficient programming of the machine thanks to a large graphic display with highly interactive icons.
- Sock Machine Electronic Controller with program and pattern editor embedded, with fast and user friendly commands and customized filter feature.
- Remote Connection to Personal Computer that allow
- Simple and fast pattern and program files transfer
- Remotely monitor and control the machines in your factory with high level self diagnostic
- Multi-language including the oriental ones (i.e.Chinese, Japanese)
- Main board with 32bit real-time CPU board and embedded uLINUX module; it’s able to control all the machine functions including human interface and interconnectivity.
- Board size: 280×180 mm.
- Direct driving of piezoelectric ceramics (200V or +/-48V technology) with full protection against short-circuits and voltage fluctuations.
- High flexibility to comply with several types of needle selection system. The system is able to control:
- Piezoelectric ceramic actuators (WAC®,SIEMENS®, MATRIX®)
- Electromagnetic actuators
- Mono-system magnetic actuators
- High configurability selection board for magnetic actuators (Speed-up+hold-up, Speed-up+PWM,time). Up to 1A/solenoid with short circuit protection.
- Output expansion boards. Full protected against short-circuit and open load. Up to 0,5Amp./output. Possibility to increase by paralleling.
- Power supplies with built-in UPS function, also for long black-out (save socks).
- Stepper motor drivers from 1,5 to 12Amp. with standard or increased resolution (microstep).
- Acquisition of cylinder temperature.
- Key-board with tactile feeling and graphics display (1/4 VGA). Optional color up to VGA resolution.
- Saving and retrieving programs by USB memory pen drive USB.
- Connection and software for “intelligent yarn sensor” with auto-learning (BTSRÒ) High level of interconnectivity (Ethernet,USB, CAN, RS232, RS485, Wi-Fi).
- Remotable I/O several kinds of modules on CAN or SPI lines.
Closed toe option:
Signal electronics is the only company that supply controller for the most famous closed toe system:
- Stand-alone controller with dedicated user interface.
- More than 64output and 32 input.
- 4 step motor for movement and sewing.
- Encoder input for high accuracy control.
Pattern and socks programming:
- Made with special software called SPaint running under Windows® (XP, 7, 8.1, 10 and future upgrades).
- Powerful graphics tools for easy pattern drawing (colors reduction, scaling, import/export in various format).
- Chain editor for simple creation of sock frame program.
- Easy new sock creation by linking pre-saved parts.
Contact us for more information.