Signal has been designed SPaint, the Sock Graphic Editor and Pattern Designing. SPaint is a Computer-based software application that has been designed for programming of sock programs and patterns for Sock Machine Electronic Controller.
System overview basic version:
- Configurable chain edit program (user function can be easily added).
- Same program interface for different machine models.
- For each step is possible to know the real state of machine actuators.
- Advanced chain edit function: command history, command filtering, drag-drop to move the commands.
- Command Cut/Paste between different articles.
- Chain/pattern integrated programming directly by the same program SPaint.
- Multilayer pattern programming (one layer for normal selection and one for elastic for example).
- Sophisticated Paint function, color reduction, edge detection, scanner acquisition.
- Support all main graphics formats (bmp, jpeg, png, wmf, pcx, lvl, etc).
- Scanner, track-ball supported.
System overview enterprise version:
- More available modes to create the structure of socks: “Basic” and “Parametric”
- “Basic” Mode: classic mode which starts from a list of machine commands. They have to be set one by one and then linked together.
- “Parametric” Mode: it’s possible to choose between two ways: “Template” or “Bricks”.
- “Template”: user can take a model already made and if needed can change it in some previously predefined features.
The simplest and quickest way to create a new design also adding a personal touch.
- “Bricks”: once defined some main features of the sock, you can create your item in an intuitive way, starting from the first part (e.g. welt) and then adding the next pieces, one by one.
The next “brick” is aumatically suggested by the programme among the suitable ones to apply to the previous piece. Each “brick” can be modified by the user to his liking.
- Each sequence of sock commands can be easily saved as a “brick”, so that they can be reused to make a new sock easily. You can also decide that some parameters inside your “brick” can be changed in the future use. Conversion can be done by a very efficient and simple user interface.
- Each sock program can also be easily changed into a “Template”. In the new template you can define some parameter as modifiable for future use.
- It’s possible to use automatic tools to generate some drawing commands; these automatic tools are standard but can be customized on request.
Contact us for more information.