Signal presents an innovative system for the management on machine of BTSR Yarn Constant Tension Feeders implementing the BTSR patents solutions. This system, through the software link, make setting operations quick and easy.
No more errors due to manual setting of feeders parameters, only save and retrieve from panel, USB or network.
Real time data gathering permits a constant monitoring of just knitted yarn (‘LFA’) for every article and for every size currently in production, allowing a better control of product quality and uniformity.
Our system can manage Microfeeder and Ultrafeeder BTSR yarn feeders.
- Capability to recognize every feeder through an identification procedure and know which yarn finger is connected to
- Improved diagnostic: alarm is visualized on the machine screen; it’s also visible on the network (e.g. by our SKMon PC program)
- Possibility to disconnect one or all feeders from the machine
- Yarn tension is set and can be changed though the article program; easy to use, and the data is savedfor future article production!
- Yarn tension can be adjusted according to feeder state: working, “out of work” and zeroing: every time the right tension.
- Soft change of yarn tension between two values in a progressive way: yarn save and more comfortable socks.
- “On the fly” yarn tension change. Steep variationduring sock production. Easy to use, better rib.
- Auto-learning of yarn quantity in a sample sock (golden sample). Alert if in the following socks a change happens. Constant production!
- Self-calibration of stitch cammes according to sample sock (golden sample). All cammes take, feed by feed, the right value in order to have the same yarn tension and quantity (LFA). Feeds difference are compensate, better fabrics, no barred socks.
- 24V power supply, it’s already present on Signal controller.
- RS485 multi-point serial line that connects BTSR feeders to the interface through our board
- The board can manage up to 16 feeders
- Multilanguage interface, oriental languages included (for example Chinese, Japanese)
- Save and load data and programs from USB pen drive
Contact us for more information.