for any technological sector
Over the years Signal has developed numerous skills:
- Controls for the management of textile machinery, circular and flat knitting machinery, and socks and frames machinery.
- Traditional and in-bus PLC tools for operating machine and for robotic cell automation.
- Multi-axis interpolation controls.
- Controls and equipment highly protected and ensured for special vehicle (i.e. fire rescue and airport vehicles)
- CANBus PLC for automotive.
- Encoding, decoding and customization for magnetic cards and microchip, such as credit and identity cards.
- Terminals for data collection, remote control, and access control.
- Systems for vending automation, for ticketing and issuing travel documents.
- General purpose systems and modules:
- Controls for stepper, DC current and brushless motors.
- Driver boards for electromagnets, electric valves, piezoceramic and voice coil actuators.
- Power supplies and DC-to-DC converters.
- GESPAC Bus solution G-64/G-96 compatible backplanes
- A large array of Eurocard boards for modular systems with 8/16/32 bit microprocessors.
- Industrial PC boards for measuring and calibration.
Our software development team is composed by a set of highly experienced software engineers, ensuring a high level of reliability and ease of maintenance for the required applications. Skills include:
- Firmware for a large number and scale of micro-control tools.
- PC software (industrial editing, graphics, 3D, supervision, simulation).
- All the most widespread and real-time operating systems.
- Use of different programming languages.
- FPGA software development.
Take a look at the many projects carried out by Signal.